Tottenham vs Manchester City watch live, stream link, team news

LONDON — Spurs' last game of the season is set to take place in north London on Tuesday, and there is an unusual atmosphere around the match.


CHECK LIVE: TOTTENHAM vs. MANCHESTER CITY

Should Spurs triumph, they would give their fierce rivals Arsenal the upper hand in the Premier League championship contest as we approach the season's last day. The majority of Spurs supporters want their team to lose this game so that Manchester City has a better chance of defeating Arsenal for the title, but Ange Postecoglou has stated that he and his players are focused on winning the game to boost their own European hopes (their 2-1 victory at home against Burnley this weekend kept their hopes of finishing in the top four alive).

Ange Postecoglou: Spurs will use every effort to prevail
This is a really straightforward idea: tomorrow night is a football game; what do you think will happen? As a team, or as any team on the earth, what do you believe we will accomplish? We're simply going to strive to win, right? stated Postecoglou. It is a straightforward idea. I don't really care how that makes other people feel about it. Really, I don't care. I detest to think that anyone believes we will play tomorrow night with any other intention than to test our mettle against a top club and perhaps emerge victorious in a meaningful football match. If we don't win the major games, how will we ever develop into a winning team? Should we steer clear of it?

Skip

"I know rivalry; I was a part of one of the world's largest with Celtic and Rangers a few years ago. Postecoglou continued, "I get rivalry, but I will never comprehend someone who wants their own team to lose. That isn't the purpose of sports. That isn't the aspect of the game that I adore. The competition of it is what I like most about it. putting yourself up against a challenge to succeed and defeat someone. Anything not said there has nothing to do with myself or sport. I have not lived my life in a way that encourages others to take joy in the suffering of others, even if that is how some choose to treat it. That's not my understanding of my function. It is my responsibility to make this football team successful. I am aware that all Spurs supporters want us to succeed, win, and take home championships. Absolutely, without a question. If we win tomorrow night, we'll be able to make all Spurs fans happy.

Pep Guardiola: Arsenal will win the championship if we lose.
Manchester City easily defeated Fulham 4-0 on the weekend, and they know they will win the Premier League for a record-tying fourth consecutive season if they win their remaining two games—at home against West Ham and away at Tottenham.

But if Guardiola makes a mistake, he knows Arsenal will be waiting to strike. Fun fact: Man City has never scored a Premier League goal at the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium and has only triumphed once (in the FA Cup) in six visits.

Guardiola said, "We played really well there a lot of the time, but we couldn't win games or score goals." "This time, we have to do it because we are doing something unique.

"If you don't do it now, Arsenal will win the title." We merely need to adopt this attitude in order to prevail in the game. You cannot be thinking about the alternative scenarios because everyone is aware of the goal of our game.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact form